YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS:
1.You understand that by joining, there are MONTHLY fees associated with your membership license. This fee is non-negotiable to remain active with your membership license, it must be paid and remain current moving forward. Any cancellations or refunds made will forfeit your license and your account immediately.
You can cancel this subscription and subsequently your DPS account by written notice only, following the posted cancellation instructions inside your member account, as well as inside the billing receipts you receive via email, at the top and bottom.
Failure to abide by the cancellation instructions could very well result in additional billing being incurred, of which, we would not be liable for.
2. Your membership will be ACTIVE INSTANTLY after all payments are made and accounted for. Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated.
3. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales / income, unless you have verifiable proof of such claims.
4. You must have a valid email address, and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
5. This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the lead files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
6a) Under no circumstances will Simple 2 Up, its owners, partners, affiliates or suppliers, be held directly or indirectly accountable for your marketing actions.
7. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
The following actions may result in the immediate termination of your membership without recourse and should NOT be done:
(a) sending unsolicited email messages (spam). If you participate in spam on behalf of ANY product or service, you are not eligible!
(b) posting messages that contain your affiliate link in Newsgroups or forums that are unrelated to that product or service. (sig file notwithstanding)
(c) forging your “From” Address in an email message, or newsgroup posting.
8. We reserve the right to add or delete material within this site, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
9. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
10. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it’s operations, it’s creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
11. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
12. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your powerlines, to make sales. Individual results (WILL) vary.
13. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
14. Due to the intangible nature of the products and services; there are NO REFUNDS and ALL sales are FINAL.
15. You understand that you will receive NO compensation directly from us (Simple 2 Up itself, or its owners). Any payments received by you will be made directly to you from the enrolling member. Any issues, concerns, problems you have about such matters should be taken up with that person directly.
16. You understand your role as an affiliate marketer does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and affiliates are considered independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
17. You agree to accept email updates regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. We try to limit mailings to 4x a week. It is often less.